Manchester Secondary PRU has a system of rights and responsibilities, for all students and staff.
- The right to be physically and emotionally safe.
- The right to be heard.
- The right to make choices and to contribute to decision making.
- The right to learn.
- The right to a school environment that is free of sexual harassment, racial discrimination and discrimination of any sort on the grounds of size, age, disability, gender, culture, religion or sexual orientation, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy , paternity and gender identity.
- The right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- To keep myself and others safe.
- To make myself heard in a appropriate way.
- To be willing to listen to advice and to consider the points of view of others.
- To be present and to be open to learning.
- To uphold and promote the Equality Act (2010).
- To treat all students and adults with respect.