Manchester Secondary PRU has a system of rights and responsibilities, for all students and staff.
- The right to be physically and emotionally safe.
- The right to be heard.
- The right to make choices and to contribute to decision making.
- The right to learn.
- The right to a school environment that is free of sexual harassment, racial discrimination and discrimination of any sort on the grounds of colour, size, age, disability, gender, culture, religion or sexual orientation.
- The right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- To keep myself and others safe.
- To make myself heard in a appropriate way.
- To be willing to listen to advice and to consider the points of view of others.
- To be present and to be open to learning.
- To uphold and promote the Equality Act (2010).
- To treat all students and adults with respect.