MSPRU Universal Offer – primarily classroom-based approaches designed for the benefit of all young people, all of the time. These approaches include:
– A nurture-based approach to learning
– Small group setting with high staff to young person ratio
– Specialist staff, consisting of subject specialist teachers, qualified youth workers, support staff and teaching assistants
– Personal support and development programmes, including PSHE and social and emotional aspects of learning [SEAL]
– Additional elements of the curriculum, including outdoor pursuits and creative projects
– Enrichment activities
– Individual learning plans for every young person
– Regular mentor support and half-termly review sessions
– Regular parental contact regarding engagement, progress and achievement
– Personal transition plans for every young person
To view more information on the SEND Local Offer for Manchester Students, please click here.
To view the MSPRU SEND Report please click here.