For 2023-2024, our Equality Objectives are:
* To continue to provide a school environment that welcomes, protects and respects diverse people.
* To continue to close the gaps in attainment and achievement between students and all groups of students; especially boys and girls, disadvantaged students, students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, Looked After Children, and students from different heritage groups.
* To ensure that all students are given the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the life of the school, particularly focusing on developing leadership opportunities for all students.
* To review the accessibility across the school for students, staff and visitors with disabilities, including access to specialist teaching areas.
* To redevelop the toilet facilities across the school, in partnership with the Pupil Voice ensuring our diverse student population is effectively catered for.